Designed for FM radio transmitters, This amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and a pair of 300W BLF278 transistors.
· 86-110MHz 48 Volts
· Input/Output 50 ohms
· Pout 600W with a 6.5 watt input.
· 700W+ peak power.
· 19dB gain minimum.
· Low distortion Class B push-pull.
· Small size: only 4.5 in x 8.125 in
· 68% efficiency typical.
· Power requirements 19 to 21 ADC 650W out at 48V. This design is based on our highly successful 300W class BLF278 pallet. More than 1000 pieces have been sold since 2003.
· Bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems that employ automatic VSWR protection. Taking these pads to ground will shut down the amplifier. This pallet has 2 +48V pads and 2 bias disable pads. The Mosfets are DC isolated from each other.
· Model: FM600BLF
· Shipping Weight: 2lbs
· 5 Units in Stock
· Manufactured by: Broadcast Concepts Inc